Breaking News

BREAKING: Trump Just Made Shock Announcement About FBI After Massive Failure In FL Shooting

SHARE THIS STORY:

On Valentine’s Day, Nikolas Cruz, 19 walked into a south Florida high school opened fire killing 17 people, and injuring at least 14 others. Americans across the country are wondering how this could have happened and what could have been done to prevent it, and now we may finally have some answers as to how this could have been missed. In a bombshell announcement, President Trump is calling out the FBI for their mishandling of this case which has them all running for the hills.

Less than a week ago, our country was rocked when we learned that a teenager senselessly murdered students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. The tragedy comes after numerous shootings have occurred over the last several months and of course, the left has wasted no time in pushing for more gun control citing that is the only way to stop potential shootings.

However, as illogical as gun control sounds the left is correct that this particular shooting could have been prevented if the FBI had only acted sooner, but sadly they didn’t. So, what could have been more important to the FBI then saving innocent American lives? Well, that would be the fake Russian-collusion story that the left has been centering on for over the last year, and now Trump is calling them out for their massive failure that resulted in so many lives being lost.

Here is more from The Hill:

President Trump late Saturday suggested the FBI could have stopped the shooter who killed 17 people and injured 14 others at a Florida high school this week if the bureau spent less time working on the Russia investigation.

“Very sad that the FBI missed all of the many signals sent out by the Florida school shooter. This is not acceptable. They are spending too much time trying to prove Russian collusion with the Trump campaign – there is no collusion. Get back to the basics and make us all proud!” Trump tweeted.

His comment comes after the FBI said Friday that it had failed to follow “protocols” when it received a tip earlier this year about 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, who officials say went on a rampage at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., on Wednesday. 

In January, a person close to Cruz called the FBI’s public tipline and raised concerns about a possible school shooting, citing his gun ownership and desire to kill.

But the FBI never reported the tip to its Miami field office or investigated the claim, the bureau said Friday.

Many lawmakers have called for an investigation of the FBI since it was first reported that they were tipped off about the alleged gunman being a possible threat. 

And, not only is Trump calling the FBI out but so is Florida Governor Rick Scott who has publicly demanded FBI Director Christopher Wray resign — after his agency admitted this past Friday that it ignored a tip about school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz just a month before this tragedy occurred.

Though that was not the first of the many tips to come in about Cruz and his deadly fantasies.

This past September, a video blogger on YouTube notified the FBI after they discovered a disturbing comment under a video on the popular site. The user posting with the handle Nikolas Cruz commented with “Im going to be a professional school shooter,”

Well, that seems like a pretty cut and dry threat to me, but instead of the FBI riding over to talk with the psycho killer they didn’t and the reason why is infuriating. According to the FBI agent in charge of the Florida shooting probe, they weren’t able to since they could not identify the person who left the comment.

Yes, you read that correctly folks.

This is the same agency that is convinced that Russian agents hacked into the DNC server stealing private emails to help Donald Trump win the election. Also, just so we are clear this is the same agency that wiretapped President Trump’s presidential campaign, but they could not identify the person who left this comment?

Yeah, sorry I am not buying it and neither should you.

President Trump is precisely correct in calling out the FBI for the mishandling of this case, and there should be an investigation.

It is disgusting to think that so many lives could have been saved if the FBI would have done their job instead of trying to frame Trump for something the majority of the country knows is a lie. Hopefully, the families of the victims will demand that something is done and those who dropped the ball are held accountable for their inaction.

SHARE THIS STORY:

To Top